Monday, April 25, 2011

I'm just not that into blogging?

I really have to become better at posting and stop letting life get in the way. Its been four months since my last post! I promise i'll get better at it people.

So much has happened, but between studying constantly for classes (working & getting an MBA part-time is not as easy as it sounds), volunteering and trying to maintain a social life, lets just say i haven't kept my part of the bargain of maintaining this blog.

So whats going on in my world?

Its the week of the royal wedding and lets just say that I am OVER IT. If one more person asks me if i'm watching it live I might scream. why in this day and age, with the wonderful technology i have at my fingertips will I wake up at the crack of dawn to watch a long parade. Yeah no thanks. I'll watch the video on every single website after the schinnanigans are over.

I have gotten into the habit of reading one book per month.  Reading purely academic books for school and leisure became quite nauseating. I wont tell you what my April book was because its pretty embarrassing but I am excited about my May book. Its huge and will take me all month unlike my last book which took me two days (i seriously was reading it while driving. appalling I know.).
In honor of the royal wedding madness i decided to pick up "Aristocrats - Power, Grace and Decadence" by Lawrence James. Fun ya? haha

If I wrote anymore I would have no content for the next post so, I gotta go folks. I'll leave you with my a picture of my favorite picture of last year - taken at Disney during christmas.

Minnie is such a diva!

No comments:

Post a Comment