Tuesday, April 26, 2011

What's your dream?

Source: Elle Magazine
"Welcome to Hollywood! What's your dream? Everybody comes here; this is Hollywood, land of dreams. Some dreams come true, some don't; but keep on dreamin' - this is Hollywood. Always time to dream, so keep on dreamin'."
- The Happy guy in pretty woman

This was supposed to be the intro to my first post but I completely forgot about it aaah. Further incentive for me to get started on that editorial calendar of mine. I'm not in Hollywood anymore so does that quote still resonate? If I could say Hellz Yeah! out loud i would. oh wait, I just did ;)

yes, I know I am behind the Orange Curtain. Why do people from LA need to remind me about the Orange Curtain? I get it, its hard to leave. Not that I blame them. I mean have you visited our beaches? Yeah, I don't want to leave either. This is not to say it doesn't have its flaws - now if only I could come up with a few. Give me a sec...

Back to the original question. wherever you are keep on dreamin'!    

My dreaming brought be to the place I finally feel like I belong. Southern California <3

No comments:

Post a Comment